How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Training, Training....

So along with my quest for business success, is my quest for personal success.  I have struggled with my weight FOREVER and after a series of injuries have gotten back on the saddle and ready to perform!  yesterday I did a run...not long, 25 minutes - this included running into a pitbull off leash, helping a man find his trailer park, and warning the women about the 1st 2 items.  I pushed when I could and felt great afterwards.  I also did partner day at class and had an odd number, therefore I got a double whammy yesterday.  Today, we will see how sore I am but I will try to do something - I know how important it is - because I preach it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment