I don't know what it is like to see your child for the first time. I don't know what it is like to say 'I do' (I will soon!). What I do know is what it feels like to lose inches and feel so freaking good about it.
Since January I have done what I ask all of my clients to do - suck it up and train hard. I have done weights, cardio, and hot yoga - 5 days a week. I have even overcome a fractured bone in my foot and a splinted hand. I tracked my calories and gave up some things I love (coffee in the morning!). The result - in 1 week I have lost 2.5 inches. It took 4 weeks of little tiny improvements to get here but finally my metabolism is screaming 'hell yeah' and kicking into gear. It is an awesome feeling, and I recommend it to everyone.
Now is not the time to be slacking though. More than ever I need to keep up with my training and watch my food intake. As the weeks progress I know the inches lost will slow down, and that just means 'WORK HARDER!'.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I am living proof. Stick with it!
Cher
No comments:
Post a Comment