How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The holidays have begun - NO SWEATPANTS ALLOWED!

LOL - I have been reading peoples posts on Fb and most of them involve sweatpants and long stints on the couch.  Bad, Bad!  Make a pre-Christmas resolution to not need the sweatpants and to walk after a larger meal.  Also, lets focus on the veggies, and not going for seconds.  I know I am the bearer of bad news, but if we don't make these promises now, your pants wont fit in the New Year!  Make wise choices and stay active even when the sun sets early....

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment