How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

50 Days of Fitness

As I did my workout this morning it dawned on me that I made a plan about 2 weeks ago, and did not follow through with it.  Then I decided to quit drinking and do a liver cleanse - step one in the right direction.  Then I decided to journal my workouts again (yes us trainers have to do this too!) - step 2.  Now I am challenging all of you to do the same.  No more excuses.  I will be posting on my website where I will be so you can come out if you want a workout.  Could be a run, could be stairs - could be anything!  This could be the motivation you need - and it is free!  I am training (not instructing) and you are there to move your butt.  Check my home page http://www.gingerandcrew.com/ to see where I will be training each week. 

If you want to join the 50 day challenge, get out a day timer - today is DAY 1.  Start logging your workouts.  I will be blogging mine from time to time.  Today is day 1:

I did the workout I did for one of my clients today (with some twists of course!) No stopping
Intervals - 40/10 - 2 rounds of each group of 2 exercises, Then 1 round of each at the end.
1. Push ups with discs
2. Dips
1. Ball Roll Ins
2. Plank on Ball
1. Disc Push Outs
2. Mountain Climbers on Discs
Abs, Core, Stretch

This took a good 40 Minutes total.  Good for Day 1 :)

Have a healthy day everyone, it is never too late to get back on the horse.... you only get one body, make the most of it!

xo
Cher
http://www.gingerandcrew.com/
cher@gingerandcrew.com

2 comments:

  1. this workout looks vaguely familiar.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - and you loved it when I made you do it!!! Outside and in the dark!!!

    ReplyDelete