How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 14 of 50 days of fitness!

Hello Fitness Friends!

So today marks day 14 of my 50 days of fitness challenge!  Today I did a 'Gliding' Workout followed by an Energy Balance Yoga DVD.  I had a headache when I started but the yoga really calmed the mind and eased the pressure on my little 'ol head.  Be sure to think of yoga when you are stressed or when your body is so tense you cannot bear it.  Focusing on the breathe allows you to ease the mind and stimulate the blood flow to your muscles and your organs.  In addition it is said that yoga can help in warding off disease and infection.  Click here to find out the many benefits of a regular yoga practice.

So being 2 weeks in I am still hugely positive and hope you are too..... Stick with it!!

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment