How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday I'm in the rain!

Happy Monday Everyone!  As we do in our household every Sunday, we do laundry.  When I went to get dressed this morning (at 5:30am) I noticed that none of my workout pants were dry.  So your 1st piece of advice for today is not to wear wet pants while training in the rain and cold.  Brrr....

Otherwise my second piece of advice for today is to ramp up your training - here are some examples:
1. Push ups - If you have been doing the SAME pushups forever now - you need to ramp them up.  Try a Spartan push up.
2. Lunges - Stale old lunges?  Try a Lunge with Elbow instep  .

It is always good to challenge yourself unless if you are not ready.  If you are still at a 8 (out of 10) when performing the standards of the exercises above, then stick with the standard, you are doing great.  If you are ready to push, then DO IT!

Enjoy your week!

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment