How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

50 days of fitness! Final Results!

Hello Loyal Readers!

So my 50 days of fitness has come to a close.  I did my measurements today and here are the results:

Bust: Down 0.5"
Arms: Same (they are always the last to go)
Natural Waist: Down 1"
Belly Button: Down 1"
Hips: Down 1"
Thighs: Down 0.5"

So as I mentioned before, I have noticed that since I hit 30, weight has been a pain in the BUTT to get off.  I didn't lie.  4 Inches in 7 weeks.  But now is when I am able to push myself harder in my training as I have developed my strength and stamina.  Now it is routine.  Now I can really BRING IT!

Some items for the new year:
-swap tea for coffee
-no eating after 7pm (which I started already, most of the time)
-do double workouts when possible (yoga counts!)

Make your list NOW so that when the holidays are over you are good to go.  Also don't forget to go for a walk, enjoy the fresh air, and burn a few calories while doing it!

Enjoy the holidays!

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment