How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trying the newest App!

So part of being a trainer is that you need to be up on the latest technology and buzz..... So I downloaded the 'Calorie Count' App for my Iphone.  It tracks how many calories I am taking in and how many I am putting out.  It is an american app which means that the food choices relate to their stores, not ours.  But hey I will give it a whirl for a week and fill you in on what I notice.  The only thing I don't like already is that it doesn't track measurements, it tracks weight.  Boo.  But I am curious to see the difference between my intake and my output.

Stay tuned for my review!!

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment