How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Monday, December 20, 2010

T minus 4 days

There are only 4 days left on my 50 days of fitness challenge!  Today I am going to do some weights, then some running!  I am really glad I made this challenge for myself because it has gotten me back on track with my fitness - it isn't a chore, it is now routine.  AWESOME! 

If you didn't dedicate yourself to the 50 days, you should be writing on your calendar when you are going to workout this holiday season - AND STICK WITH IT!  Don't let it be a stress, let it be a de-stresser! 

All the best to you this Christmas :)

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment