It is now Day 27 of 50! I am training quite a bit, sticking to the 80/20 good vs bad eating - and not seeing many inches come off (Yes it happens to us too!). So as I would do to others, I have given myself a butt kick - Here goes (Remember! Don't try this at home if you are inexperienced, haven't seen your doctor, or haven't called me for a session :)):
Skipping - 15 rounds with 30 second breaks between rounds
Weights -
Chest - Ball Chest Fly interval with hip dips X 3 sets
Back - Bent over Row (balancing on one leg) interval with running on Bosu X 3 sets
Legs/Triceps - Lunges with back leg on Bosu (with pulses) interval with tricep push ups X 3 Sets
Biceps/Legs - Squat n' Curl interval with Punches X 3 Sets
Abs / Core
Stretch
Total time: 1 Hour - and very sweaty!!
Have a great day, and don't forget that today is the 1st day of the rest of your life!
Cher
No comments:
Post a Comment