Who knew I could have a cold but still feel good. I know the reason why is that this time last year I was not training NEARLY as much and not eating right. Now I am training almost daily and really paying attention to my eating.
With the holidays coming it is SUPER important to mark down what days you can train on. There will be times when you will have company etc., but why not take one of them for a jog, or get up a little earlier than everyone and start your session? Write it on your calendar and stick with it. If you know you will be having a little Vino with your celebrations, make SURE you get in a good workout the morning of. This will help metabolize those sugars and minimize the hangover (and feeling of guilt).
Happy Holidays everyone!!
xo
Cher
No comments:
Post a Comment