How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4 Days away

There are so many things to do for a party as many of you know.  From food, to people, to entertainment.  Even though I have lots of time, I am finding myself very dependant on other peoples time lines..... and sometimes they are not the same as mine!

The important thing is to breathe, don't get angry, and find a compromise.  Yeah Right! I want it done and I want it done now!  If that happens is a question I won't know the answer to until Friday - Everyone come out to my business launch on September 10th!! 

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment