How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Launch Day!

Today is the day!!  Well even though I am battling this sore throat I have taken the morning off to recover and get ready for the big night!  So much to do and so little time.  When you are starting a small business it isn't a solo thing.  I have enlisted so many friends and loved ones to help me make this event a success.  From door prizes, time, music, and just an extra set of hands, friends make things happen.  I couldn't have done it without you (and you know who you are!).

This is a new (but old) journey that is taking a positive turn for everyone!

Enjoy the Okanagan blue sky or the skies wherever you are today - It's gonna be a good one!

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment