How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Friday, September 24, 2010

A harsh winter they say...

The meteorologists are saying that we are going to have a harsh winter this year.  More snow, and colder temps.... Yipee and Boo! all at the same time! I love snowshoeing, there is the yipee! I despise driving in the snow, there is the Boo! 

In saying all of that, I will be spending more time indoors this winter.  Do you have all of the workout goodies you will need to stay in?  In not I am always available for hire *insert Ginger and Crew plug here* or make sure you have a list of goodies to get before it is too late. 
-Indoor Runners
-Fitness Ball
-Free Weights
-Bands
-Med Balls
-Mat
-Kettleball
-BOSU

Check you inventory and check your goals - what you have should be able to help you succeed, but will it challenge you in new ways when the days are dreary and nights are cold?

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment