How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Early to rise, early to bed

Sleep is the name of the game today.  How much sleep do you get at night?  I aim for 8 hours a night, every night.  If I have to get up early, I force myself to bed at a decent hour.  You will function better with proper sleep, which means you will train harder and stronger.  If you want to get the most from your day, and your workouts, ensure you get adequate sleep.  If you have troubles sleeping, try some natural remedies before switching to prescription drugs.  Essential oils such as lavender, citrus, rosewood and sandalwood are know for their soothing and calming capabilities.  I put lavender on my pillow at night to help me relax - don't use too much or it can become overpowering - a little dab will do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment