How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspiration & Rain

Good Afternoon Followers!
I had a fantastic weekend at the BCRPA Fitness Conference this past weekend.  I learned a lot about business, exercise, injury and more.  I picked up some new equipment to push and challenge my clients. 

One of the workshops was about value.  What value do I offer my clients?  This one was easy for me - I offer ongoing support (text messages, phone calls, pushes in the tush) - whatever you need to succeed.  Why isn't this on my website? Because I just learned it this weekend, so as they told me, DO IT! 

What are you going to DO today?

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment