How the cookie crumbles...

This blog is to give the coles notes version on my journey as a newly full-time self employed personal trainer... my life has ups and downs, dreams, visions, and harsh realities, but I always try to have a positive attitude.... join me on my quest for sucess!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New day, new challenges!

As I have mentioned again and again, I learned a lot this past weekend.  It wasn't only new exercises or new equipment.  I learned about the 10 secrets of starting a personal training business.  One of the secrets (not a secret anymore!) is to differentiate yourself from the rest.  I believe that I differentiate myself from the rest of the trainers in that I offer ongoing support to my clients.  From quick check ins, to going through stretches over the phone, I help my clients on an ongoing basis.  This, in my opinion, helps them reach their goals and keeps them on track.  So how does one personal trainer let everyone know about how they are different than the rest?  That is in the other secrets.... which I plan on implementing over the next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned for progress, and get your butt training (unless if you are sick - in that case rest!!).

xo
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment