When I wake up in the morning I grab my Iphone, check the weather, emails, castanet, kiss Nathan good-bye, and plan my day. I guess you could say that I love life, and technology...how sad! If I was a personal trainer 15 years ago, how would I have reached out to everyone that I can now by typing for 2 minutes? No one! I would have had a piece of paper with my words and no one to read them unless I walked down to the newspaper and published it. INSANE!!! We live in such an amazing world, and no matter how much I LOVE my phone and how it keeps me connected, I hope we are not destroying our planet and ourselves with this much techy stuff. I may only have another 40-60 years left in this life, but what about the wee ones? What will they be saying in 30 years? This all doesn't change the fact that it is Friday, it is a long weekend, and it is a good day to be alive. Get out there and sweat today!
xo
Cher
No comments:
Post a Comment